*Our 2020 Farmers’ Market season has been postponed*
Below are the 2020 Carvel Station Farmers’ Market Policies. If you would like a printed version, please ask the Market Manager.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Carvel Station Farmers’ Market strives to create a positive shopping experience for both vendors and customers.
Markets are on Thursdays from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, May through August
Market contact is: Michelle (780) 993-8554.
Terms and Conditions:
• THIS IS NON-REFUNDABLE – There will be absolutely no refunds for no shows due to weather, emergencies or cancellations. Event will happen rain or shine.
• For Make/Bake/Grow Alternating Week & Selected Dates Vendors, table fees are $12 per week per table. Vendors in the Other or “Commercial” category are $15 per table per week. Access to an Electrical Outlet is an additional $5 charge. You will need to bring your own electrical/extension cord. Vendors who pay for their season in full by May 7, 2020 will be guaranteed the same location weekly.
• Vendors shall not vend any goods or services other than those described in written agreement during the Event without prior written consent.
• Setup begins at 3:45 pm and must be completed by 4:45 pm. Tear-down will begin at 8:00 pm. No early tear-downs. On occasion, vendors will be asked to assist in putting tables away depending on hall usage.
• Booths are rented on a first come, first serve basis. We reserve the right to limit the number of vendors in a particular category (i.e. jewelry) to ensure a good overall variety of products.
• Booths will be located indoors and outdoors.
• The CSFM will be following the Alberta-approved farmer’s market vendor guidelines of 80% Alberta Made, Baked or Grown and 20% other.
• Market Coordinators may choose to deny a vendor for any reason including inappropriateness of products and duplication of categories.
• Food Vendors selling must have proof of insurance, either a commercial policy or extended homeowner’s coverage. Other vendors are encouraged to obtain insurance coverage.
• All health regulations apply for food and concession vendors. Health certificates must be displayed.
• Electrical access is very limited and will be approved on a first come, first serve basis and at an additional fee of $5 per market.
• Table sizes are 6ft or 8ft. Requests for a particular size will be honored on a first come, first serve basis. Participants are welcome to bring their own display units, tables, etc.
• Vendors are responsible for the set-up and clean-up of their tables/booths. Vendors cannot impair others’ table/booths (i.e. sign or display blockage). Vendors will not be allowed to move tables/booth locations once a location has been assigned.
• The Carvel Station Market encourages a spirit of cooperative participation of vendors. To ensure a successful event for all, vendors are expected to help advertise Market events through websites, social media outlets, word-of-mouth, flyer distribution and whatever avenues are available, as we will also post your vendor information to promote and encourage success for the market.
• Remember having a polished presentation is the key to a successful sale.
• Vendors keep all profits from their booths.
• There is a zero tolerance to rudeness or confrontations between vendors or customers. If you have a dispute with a vendor or customer please report it to the Market Manager.
• Cancellation Policy: Please provide at least 24 hours notice of cancellation. Payment will not be refunded. No-show vendors will be cancelled and no refund issued.